The Federal MP for Wentworth is Dave Sharma. Dave is a member of the Liberal Party of Australia and has previously worked as a diplomat and Australia’s Ambassador to Israel.
According to his website, Dave stands for the following policies:
- Strong economic management
- Protecting our natural environment
- Responsible action on climate change
- Lower, fairer taxes
- More public high school choices
- Forward-thinking leadership
- Improve transport and schools infrastructure
- Tackle housing affordability
Details of Dave’s voting record in our Federal Parliament can be found here.
We’d like to hear from you on how you think our MP is doing with progressing the above policies. What additional policies would you like to see? Let us know.